Old Glory Coal for Steam Engines - Old Glory Steam Coal from Scotland is available tipped loose for the Railways and prepacked for Traction Engines. It is a good, free burning, high heat source with a very low sulphur and chlorine content to minimise fireside fouling and corrosion. It has an ash fusion temperature of over 1400 degrees celsius and ensures a clinker free fire.
• A free burning high heat source.
• 4.1% low ash content but enough to give firebar protection.
• A clean well sized washed product. Very low sulphur and chlorine content minimising the risk of fireside corrosion.
• Volatile content of 34.2% ensures good combustion.
• Very high ash fusion temperature giving a very manageable ash.
For further information enquire via email here.
You can also order prepacked steam coal from our pallet delivery website here.