Delivery will normally be within 3 - 5 working days from the date that the contract is entered into, unless otherwise stated within the product description.
- If we have refused to deliver the Goods for a reason other than:
- a) an event beyond our reasonable control - Force Majeure Event - as described in Condition 19 occurring;
- b) a failure by you to notify us of vehicle access restriction then you may cancel your Order straight away or you can give us a new deadline for delivery.
- If we do not deliver within the 3 - 5 working day period you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can cancel your Order if we do not meet the new deadline.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 8.00 a.m. and 6.00p.m. We do not offer specific delivery times or dates.
- You should notify us at the time of the Order of any vehicle access restrictions or issues that may prevent us from safely delivering your Order. A charge may be made to you for non-delivery or re-delivery of your order.
- If a Force Majeure Event occurs Condition 19 or the Terms and Conditions of Sale shall apply.